PolyEthylene Terephthalate Glycol is a thermoplastic polyester, highly used in additive manufacturing. Filalab PETG filament is made from durable and human–friendly copolyester which is safe to use. It has good followability and delivers excellent printing performance. Compared to PLA it has much higher impact strength and can endure higher temperatures (up to 70° C). Good for printing mechanical parts.
- Nozzle temp. – 240° C – 260° C
- Bed temp. – 75° C – 90° C
- Fan – 0% – 50%
- Printing speed – 50 mm/s -100 mm/s
- Enclosure – No need
- High impact strength
- No hazardous components
- Easy to print
- Can appear stringing
- Strong adhesion to surface (better use tape on glass-surface bed)
- Not suitable for very small parts
Još nema recenzija.